Experienced Mediators For Tough Cases
Most people would prefer to avoid airing their troubles in court or simply do not want to deal with high costs associated with a drawn-out case. If this sounds like you, mediation might be a good option for settling your present legal matter.
Engaging in mediation allows you and the other involved parties to negotiate privately and swiftly. The team of attorneys at Cook & Associates has over 60 years of combined experience and is highly regarded for our track record of success in mediation proceedings.
Relevant Practice Areas
Many different types of legal cases can be resolved in mediation. They include, but are not limited to:
- Family law: Divorce, child custody and support, spousal support/alimony, visitation rights, etc.
- Business law: Contract disputes, partner agreements, exit strategies, etc.
- Real estate law: Property and boundary disputes, landlord-tenant issues, etc.
- Estate planning: Contested wills, beneficiary disputes, etc.
- Civil Law: Personal injury, liability, etc.
A good mediator knows the value of diplomacy and respectful persuasion. We can help you determine your negotiation strategy beforehand and facilitate the ensuing discussions between you and the other parties engaged in this matter. We will ensure the process runs smoothly and that all voices are heard and considered. Call our firm today to learn more about the benefits of mediation and what it might look like for you.
Cook & Associates has a long history of successful mediation cases in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. Contact our office today at 412-318-5897 to schedule a free consultation with one of our trusted and experienced attorneys.